Apr 25, 2014

Four Day Weekend PT 2; Adventures in the A

Ok ladies and germs, we are once again. Now as promised, I will cDamnntinue the tale of a epic weekend that the young king, aka myself, had in Atlanta. If you haven't read the first part of this story, I suggest that you do that like right now. Part one just was my exprience of the Childish Gambino concert through my eyes. Now part two is the recap of the rest of my epic weekend in Atlanta. Now for this installment, I will be breaking it down by each day. Depending on how how long this post is, I may just have to break this post down into two post. With that being said, grab a snack, a drink, a good sit, and enjoy the epic recap of my weekend.

FRIDAY
After I got a some sleep, I woke up about 9 in the am. I do not understand why I got up that early on my day off, but that is neither here or there. As always, I said my prayers, got some water, and checked what was going on with the world. As i was slipping on some H20, my homie Travon got up. We talked for a quick second before he got raedy for work. About an hour later, he got his skateboard and rode his way onto work. Now at this point, I am the only one who is up in the whole house. I decied to go back tos leep at this point, but that was a fail. So there I was, just playing games on my phone, waiting on someone to wake up. About 11:45 am, folks started to get up. As the house echoed with the sounds of music, espn, and random movies, I decide to get up.After I got dressed, I listened to my favorite morning radio show The Breakfast Club via Youtube. As i am listening to this, one of the roommates and I have a convo about the show.  After that went off, my stomach started growling. At that moment, I knew it was time to eat.

While deciding on what I was going to eat, I asked one of the roommates about places to eat. At first , I was just looking for for a subway so I went have to spend much money. He suggested I go to a burger place called Five Guys. They have one back in my town. but I never been to one. So after I decide what I going to eat, I get dressed and get ready to leave. Before I leave, I ask everybody did that want?need anything while I was out. Everyone said no, so I about to leave the house. As i head to the car, one of the females gives me five bucks, ask me to pick her up a drink, and "females hygene products." Now I have the most confused look on my face, like why she wants to get this stuff but I didn't say anything.  With the the additional quest, I headed out to get my eat on. 

I got to Five guy's and I scanned the menu for something to eat. I need up girl tying the regular cheese burger and a medium fry. All of that cost almost 10 buys. YIKES!!!! After I got my food, I head to target for part 2 of the quest. Now getting the sprite was no problem.  The "female product" was the tricking part since I never been shopping for is like that before. I didn't know there were so many options for that stuff.  Since I didn't know what to look for, I went to look for someone that worked there for help, preferably a dude. Unfortunately I had no such luck,  but I eventually I found what the girl wanted. Now here goes the part I dreaded the most; going to the check out line. Once again I was looking for a guy cashier but, once again I had no such luck. I head to the female cashier for the most awkward ,minute of my life. To make things worse, or girl didn't have enough money so I need up putting in the rest.  Do you think I got reimburse? So after that, I go back to the spot, drop off her stuff and enjoy my five guys. Man I had a mouthganish eating that. Then after I finish eating, I called my homie and then I was off onto my next adventure. 

I got to my homie house after been lost for about five minutes. We take for a quick second then we each took a shot.  After about a hour of chilling,  we got on the road to head to a place called Jack's.  When we got there, I was amazed with the place. It looked like something straight off of the original teenage mutant ninja turtles movie. There was graffiti everywhere, good music playing in the background, and all shorts of people there. The vibe Of The Place Was full of positive energy and awesomeness.  We ordered our food. It was a Friday so you can get a 40oz and a slice of pizza for under 7 bucks. That's my kind of deal. There we were, eating pizza, drinking 40s, and taking pictures for instagram. Then afterwards,we both got a shot of tequila. In this moment we were truly living b life to the fullest. We paid our bills then it was back to her house.  After a quick stop to the bathroom,  we said our goodbye and then I was off to the next destination. 

After about 25 minutes of driving, I get to my friend's place in stone mountain. When I knocked on the and he opened up,  the first think that came out his mouth was "Damn sted, you lost weight. After you on drugs or something?" Keep in my that I haven't seen him in about two years.  When he said that, I started laughing. So while I was there we started catching up and watching tv. He brought out some liquor so we drank that while discussing various topics from comcast to marvel movies. This lasted for about two hours before I got back on the road. Before I left,  I got something to eat, said my goodbye, and headed to the place I was staying at.  

I got back to the spot and I just chilled for a second. After my friend got home from work,  we talked for a quick second, then it was time for me to get ready to head out. After I ironed my clothes and took a shower,  I said my goodbye and headed out for a night on the town. I get to my destination around 11:50, and the first person I see is yet another one of my friends. Before we head in the club, we had to pay for parking. Atlanta,  imma need yall to longer parking prices because 20 bucks is insane.  It's now 11:56 and we get outside of the party. Now because I thought ahead, I got in the party for free before 12am. With 30 seconds to spare and some help from another one of my friends, we got in there free.

We head in club Privve, and it was jumping.  I look around and I saw a few people celebrating their bornday. I also saw a female having what seem to be a bridal party. With in the first 30 minutes of being in there, I have my first of three drinks of the night. Throughout the night, the music was jumping, the ladies was looking nice, and people were getting there dance/two step on. The atmosphere of the place was amazing,  and the energy was in another level. As my time in the club continued, I saw yet another one of my friends. We start catching up, and talking about old times at Fort Valley State. Half way during the club night,  we get in V.I.P. selection where I spend the rest of my time at. I get my other two drinks, and at this point I just start getting my two step on. I meet back up with my friends and hang with them until the end of the night. After the club ends, I said my goodbyes to my homes and head back to my friends house. I get there, take a shower,  and go to sleep. 

All in all, this day was EPIC. It was definitely one for the record books. I saw some friends, get my drink on, and just lived life. Nothing could have made the day better. Well folks,  I didn't expect of this post to be soo long. So I guess I have to make a part 3 to tell yall what happened for the rest of the weekend.  Well folks, that is all for right now. As always live life, be great, and do dope dhit.

No comments:

Post a Comment