Feb 10, 2014

25 Random Things About Yours Truly

So as I was reading through my blog,  I noticed one thing. I noticed that I always give the readers my opinion/views on things about I really never gave yall any information about me. I feel the readers would like to know someone who's material they read. So on my off day, I will give yall 25 random facts about me. So here we go.



1. I wear a size 15 in shoes
2. I am a huge music junkie
3. I believe that there is life out in the deepest parts of space
4. believe it or not, I have a bachelor's degree
5. I want to travel the world
6. I want to take photography classes capture the randomness of life
7. Even though I love tattoos,  I don't have any as of yet
8. Somehow,  I truly believe that I am going to change the world
9. Sometimes I think we are dreaming while we are awake and living while we are sleeping
10. Even though I know it's fake, I still look at wrestling
11. I know that wealth and success is in my future,  I just don't the means in which I going to get it
12. College was possibly the best thing to ever happen to me. Not because of the lesson or teachers, but because of the experiences and friends I made along the way
13. I love any format of art, whether it be painting, dance, drawing,  writing, spoken word  or singing/rapping. To me, art is the purest form of expression know to man.
14. I believe in reincarnation and past life's
15. If given the chance,  I would like to have a conversation with childish gambino,  pharrell, and jhene aiko
16. Even though I haven't done it in a while,  I have mad art skills
17. I want to start my own business and organization
18. My favorite kind of movies are horror movies from the 60s to about the mid 90s
19. I believe that the zombie apocalypse will actually happen
20. I willy want to study Buddhism but not become a Buddhist.  I feel like studying Buddhism will not only open my mind more, it will help me to transcend to a higher level
21. I would consider myself as a hippie living in the digital age
22. I actually like having a conversation with different people about anything. The art of having a conversation is lost on a lot of folks these days
23. I am a big anime fan.
24. I like reading and learning about weird things
25. Last but not least, at the end of the day, I think I am starting to become the man that I am destined to be
Whew, that was harder than what I imange it to be. 

There you go. 25 random facts about me. I hope that gives you a little more insight into me. Until next time ladies and germs.

No comments:

Post a Comment