Mar 15, 2015

Moment of Truth; Pursuit of Happeniess

Well for a few months now, I have been debating on rather or not to do a post on this topic. After much thought and consideration, I came up with one conclusion...FUCK IT just do it...which by the way is how most of my choices come around to. I always say that people need to be more transparent these days so I am going to take my own advice and be transparent so here we go.

For a while now, I have been in a funk. I have been seeing all of my friends truly enjoying life, doing new things and truly exploring the world. Me, on the other hand, are not doing anything close to any of these things. I been working the same job for almost two years now with no signs of moving on up, I don't really do anything worth while, and it seems like my creativity is slowly but surely escaping my being. The way I see it is everyone is happy with life and I am just content with my life right now.

When did this happen?? When did I, a young king, become content with having a plain, basic life?? To be honest, I don't have no idea. I used to have dreams, and goals on what I want to do with my life, I used to be full of life, positive energy, joy, and peace. Nowadays, I am the complete opposite of this. Before, I used to be actually happy. Now, I can say that I am just getting by. If I going to be completely honest, I thing the "real world" has finally gotten to me.

Between my job, my location, and the "real world", I can see how my happiness have departed from my being, and you know what....IT SUCKS. I want to be the old me once again aka the true me. I want to have fun. I want to explore the world. I want to live and be apart of the true world, not the "real world" to sum it all up, I want to be happy. Easier said than done.

How will I truly become happy again? After much thought, I came up with the conclusion that I need to forsake this so call "real world" and seek out/and live in the true world. You may be wondering what is the true world? Basically, the true world is what you can not obtain in the "real world". The true world is where people dreams come true, where people can truly become themselves, and where everything money can not buy resides. To obtain this, I feel like I have to do three basic things: leave my current job, move away from my current location, and go after my dreams.

I may be in a funk right now, but I know that I will eventually become my former self once again sooner or later. I can already see some chances that are happening in my life for the better. I just going to take things one day at a time, and see what happens. I just going to do the things that i know will grant my true happiness again. So watch out world, I coming back even better than I was the last time. OK so that is the end of this blog. As always...Live, Be Great, Do Dope Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment