Aug 8, 2015

The Thing About Something

OK folks. I know I haven't been on here in a while and to be honest, I really don't have a reason why. With all the stuff that's been going on in the world, you would thing I would have something to talk about. While that may be the case, I just haven't felt like blogging. Why you may ask? Once again I don't know.

Don't get me wrong. I like blogging. Sometimes it is more helpful to write about some of this stuff. Hopefully may stuff will help someone out or inspire them to do something. Why would I stop writing then? Well, to be honest, I just be in a funk lately. I don't enjoy some of the things I used to, and I haven't really do none of the stuff that makes me happy. Between work and family issues, a you king is drained. Hell anyone would be. So how do I pull myself out of this funk? The thing about something project.

So what is The Thing About Something? Well its a project which will not only help me out of this runt, it will also help me to become a better writer. Basically, I got six one subject notebooks and I going to write in there everyday until they are filled up. The topics will range from any and everything. Once a week, I going to pick something that I wrote and post it up here. Hopefully this will help me to become a better writer, person, and get me out of this funk.

So this is about the end of this post. It wasn't nothing major but I just wanted to keep folks in the loop. As the project processes, who knows what will come from it. Hell from all I know. I could be writing a best selling novel and I don't even know it. All I know is I felt the most high put this on my heart to do so I know something will come from this that will help me for the better. Well that's all folks. Until next time......Live. Be Great. Do Dope Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment